Academic Qualifications: Bachelor Degree of Petroleum Engineering, Universitas Pembangunan Nasional "Veteran", Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Specialisation in Firm: Petroleum Geochemistry Specialist
Current Position: Manager Geosciences, BSI Lab (PT Sapta Servisindo)
- Indonesian Petroleum Association
- Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers
- 2012 - Present : As Petroleum Geochemist and Manager Geosciences Group, BSI Lab (PT Sapta Servisindo)
- 2010 - 2012 : Manager for the Geochemical Services Department, PT Corelab Indonesia.
- 2008 - 2010 : Supervisor for the Geochemical Services Department, PT Corelab Indonesia.
- 1996 - 2008 : Group Leader for the Geochemical Services Department.
- 1989 - 1996 : Laboratory Analyst for the Geochemical Services Department. Responsible for completion of all biomarker related projects including QA/QC of Gas Chromatography and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) data and instrument calibration/maintenance.
- 1986 - 1989 : Transferred to Geochemical Services Group, PT Corelab Indonesia. Trained in the geochemical analysis of rocks, oil and gas samples using the following analytical techniques: Vitrinite Reflectance, TOC/Rock-Eval Pyrolysis Screening, Extraction, Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography (GC) and Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS).
- 1985 - 1986 : Employed by PT Corelab Indonesia as a Laboratory Technician. Trained in all forms of Basic Core Analysis.
- 1982 : Job training at Union Oil Company of Indonesia in Petroleum Engineering.
- 2003 A Geological Field Trip: Oil Exploration, Drilling and Production Operation. A Field Seminar at Cepu, Central Java, Indonesia.
- 1998 Natural Gas Geochemistry and Exploration, Indonesian Petroleum Association (Instructor: Dr. Chris J. Clayton).
- 1995 Petroleum Geochemistry for Exploration Geologists, Indonesian Petroleum Association (Instructor: Dr. Colin Baker).
- 1992 Application of Organic Geochemistry in Petroleum Exploration, Indonesia Petroleum Association (Instructor: Dr. Andrew J. Fleet and Dr. Chris J. Clayton).
- 1990 Core Lab in-house Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) training (Core Laboratories, Singapore).
- 1989 The Application of Gas Chromatography and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry, Lemigas, Jakarta (Instructor: Mrs. Ann Patricia Gowar).